20 May Wood/Payables Clerk
Wood/ Payables Clerk (Rumford, Maine)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our 1,100 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to add top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an entry level Wood/Payables Clerk who will be responsible for providing financial and business support for Rumford and Old Town Maine operations.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Scale ticket review and corrections – wood and tire fuel products
- Respond to various inquiries from vendors
- Follow-up with vendor missing invoices from monthly GR/IR review
- Imaging, filing and maintaining historical information related to contracts and receipts of goods and services
- Mailing of wood settlement statements
- Service entries
- A/P backup as needed
- Supplies ordering
- Wood certification reporting and other reporting requirements TBD
- Respond to audit compliance requests
- Interact professionally with suppliers, mill and corporate personnel
- Assist mill personnel and other departments with various duties and tasks
Required Experience and Skills:
- College Degree, preferably in business or accounting
- Experience in office setting, preferably with payables or inventory receiving knowledge
- Computer skills in MS Office
- SAP experience a plus
- LIMS experience a plus
- Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Pulp and paper industry background a plus.