31 May Utilities Maintenance E&I Supervisor
Utilities Maintenance E&I Supervisor
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our 1,100 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced E&I maintenance supervisor to lead and plan the daily work for a team of electricians, as well as manage outages, with a strong focus on safety and operational success.
- Lead and supervise the E&I Crew as directed by the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Executing planned and unplanned work, including outage plans, to meet department goals.
- Work with Electrical Technicians on drive related issues.
- Forward thinking to help drive innovation and decision making.
- Ability to learn SAP and to utilize system capabilities.
- Capable and willing to understand both Operational and Process aspects of the department.
- Support and move forward the Business Unit concept.
- Will not be restrained by barriers or job descriptions – ability to help the entire team drive the facility toward continued success.
- Candidate should have at least 3+ years of industrial electrical supervision. A minimum of an associate’s degree in an electrical discipline is preferred but not required.
- Pulp and Paper or Cogeneration experience greatly desired.
- Consideration will be given for expertise in one or more of the following areas: Chemical Recovery Boilers, CFB Boilers, Solid Fuel Handling Systems, and Lime Kiln & Recaust.
- Experience in an industrial environment with VFDs, PLCs, and MCCs.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills, as well as initiative and the ability to delegate decision making and other responsibilities.
- Candidate must be very flexible, and able to manage multiple priorities, both short and long term in nature.
- Candidate must possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, both hourly and management.
- Candidate must model the Rumford Mill’s values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.
- Typical work week is Monday through Thursday – day shift, with additional hours as needed to support the operation of a large 24/7 manufacturing operation.