07 Feb Senior Treasury Analyst (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
Senior Treasury Analyst (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our 1,100 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We have opened our US headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst to join our team.
This role is responsible for performing a variety of cash and treasury related functions, including daily cash positioning and reporting; initiating short term borrowings and repayments; maintaining bank accounts; initiating wire transfers and book transfers; ensuring compliance with debt covenants and other reporting; providing analysis on treasury activities as needed.
- Monitor and manage the company’s cash position, including inter-company transfers and ensure that cash requirements are accurately and timely forecasted and funded
- Maintain bank accounts, debt and interest schedules
- Assist in developing and oversee daily and monthly cash flow forecasting.
- Support the trade credit administration
- Analyze monthly bank fees and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Renewal and support of the company’s insurance policies.
- Assist and audit the corporate credit card program.
- Assist in the administration of bank accounts including opening, closing, and modifying accounts as needed
- Responsible for documenting and keeping current Treasury policies and procedures.
- Monitor letters of credit and related collateral accounts
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely matter
- Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to the bank directly to clarify adjustments or to clarify items on the bank statements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ treasury experience in an accounting or finance environment
- GL accounting background
- Knowledge of Treasury/Banking functionality preferred
- SAP Experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power point skills are required
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment