29 Nov Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. ND Paper is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
We have opened our US headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Analyst of Financial Planning & Analysis. This position is focused on corporate finance, corporate development, and strategic planning and will provide key analysis and business forecasting within the organization. This individual will work with senior management and report directly to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Assist with the company’s corporate financial model, update the model, build long term plans, improve our financial oversight and strategic financial direction, and innovate on our long-term planning models.
- Performs advanced trend and variance analyses – incorporates data from different areas and synthesizes; translates findings into process improvements
- Provides key support to the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting of the assigned business area including variance analysis and sensitivity testing
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and updates to management team
- Produce a wide array of financial analyses incorporating data from multiple disparate sources. Distill information into clear and concise models. Present recommendations to management
- Various ad-hoc analyses as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts required; CPA a plus
- Extensive quantitative and financial modeling experience
- Expert financial modeler in Excel and presentation builder in PowerPoint
- Strong general communication, writing and presentation skills
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Manufacturing experience a plus