29 Nov Production Staff (Rumford, ME)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. ND Paper is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to add Production staff to our dynamic team!
- 12 hour, rotating shift work required.
- Lifting to 50 pounds regularly
- Pushing/pulling up to 130 pounds
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- A considerable amount of walking, reaching, turning and twisting
- Work in extremely hot areas
- Reading and using a measuring devise
- Legible handwriting
- Performing basic math
- Performing data entry
- Understanding computer reports
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must pass pre-employment screening including selection/testing criteria
- Willingness to progress through the line of promotion to become a Lead Operator in the Cogen or Recovery Departments
- Willingness to work Shift Work
- Proficiency with computer systems
- 12 hour, rotating shift work required