18 Jun Mill General Manager, Biron, WI
Mill General Manager, Biron, WI
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our over 1,300 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced General Manager to join our team.
The General Manager will work under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer. This is a full-time salaried position. The hours of the position will be 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Lead the mill team to develop and deliver the business unit’s bottom line, while focusing on cost management and productivity goals. Will have full P&L responsibility.
- Build organizational capabilities and reinforce safety and operational excellence.
- Lead the team which fosters a culture committed to a fully engaged workforce.
- Support and demonstrate the values of continuous improvement.
- Drive long term development and transformation of the mill.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure efficient and effective production.
- Proactively drive multiple large capital projects on an ongoing basis.
- Champion organizational development and talent programs that address shifts in talent pools.
- Substantial experience in continuous improvement with 10+ years in pulp, paper, or containerboard production required with 5+ years in a leadership role with P&L responsibility.
- Ability to lead transformation within safety, operational excellence and personal development.
- Experience managing and driving large capital projects
- Strong self-motivation for continuous improvement through collaboration.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills required.
- Solid understanding of critical financial key levers in production, manufacturing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process of change management.
- Ability to think strategically and very hands on.
- Exceptional communication skills. (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.