08 Jan Maintenance Planner (Biron, WI)
This position is responsible for planning and scheduling of all maintenance in the Fiber Line area of the mill. Receives and reviews orders for completeness, validity of the priority, clarity and accuracy of information. Provides estimates for maintenance jobs including sequence of steps, number of craftsperson, man-hours and materials required.
- Plan, prioritize and schedule maintenance work orders including material needs, safety information, appropriate maintenance history and critical information to complete jobs.
- Field work as required to ensure the quality of maintenance work.
- Process material requests and expedite as necessary to ensure that parts are on hand when needed.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance Supervision to prioritize and schedule maintenance work.
- Provide support for maintenance planned machine shutdowns
- Provide support for maintenance emergency unplanned work orders.
- Evolve reliability work from reactionary to a proactive condition-based maintenance process including the creation of new preventative maintenance plans in SAP.
- Ensure that maintenance work is carried out at a minimum cost in labor, materials and lost production.
- Maintain harmonious relations with employees by administering contract provisions and company policies.
- Create and maintain functional locations, equipment and bill of materials in SAP.
- Administer requisitions and service entries in SAP
- Hires and manages contract maintenance resources in area of responsibility.
- Provide weekend coverage of all mill maintenance operations as scheduled.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering degree and 3 years experience in maintenance or engineering in an industrial facility,
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of industrial equipment and components such as pumps, motors, bearings, refrigeration systems, compressors, piping systems, etc.
- Strong computer skills; prefer SAP, Microsoft applications and CMMS systems.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Excellent leadership, management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Work beyond normal work schedule as necessary to fulfill position responsibilities.
You can expect a competitive benefit and salary package when you work with us, along with the chance to advance your skills, experience and knowledge within a supportive peer environment.