15 May Maintenance Planner (Fairmont, WV)
Maintenance Planner (Fairmont, WV)
ND Paper is a newly formed, wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited (HKG: 2689), a leading global paper product manufacturer and the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia. Nine Dragons has an extensive product line of kraftlinerboard, testlinerboard, white top linerboard, coated linerboard, high performance corrugating medium, coated duplex board, and coated white board. These products, along with the Rumford, Biron, and Fairmont product lines, provide a one-stop shop for a broad variety of your needs in packaging and paper products.
ND Paper is focused on putting the customer first and is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper, and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
- 2-year technical degree or formal apprenticeship program required.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance field. Example: Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of standard maintenance practices.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. SAP experience a plus.
- Familiarity with a min/max inventory system.
- Experience budgeting for various projects.
- Familiarity with a CMMS system (such as SAP).
- Knowledge of an equipment tree, including its purpose and how it functions.
- Understanding of the differences between Work Orders and Preventative Maintenance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan all maintenance activities and follow up to ensure they are completed in a timely, efficient, safe, and cost-effective manner.
- Plan efficient and effective use of all maintenance resources, including but not limited to equipment, procedures, and manpower.
- Resource and time-bound planning for all facility downs, including the annual shutdown.
- Collect maintenance requests and analyze, prioritize, and plan activities based on priority, cost, and equipment availability.
- Input and manage work orders and preventative maintenance, including assessment and follow-up (PDCA cycle).
- Work to improve the value of mechanical equipment through increased reliability and lower operating costs while allowing safe and efficient work to be completed within budget guidelines.
- Manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures, and methodologies for maintenance and reporting.
- Facilitate communication between Maintenance, Operations, Accounting, and Purchasing/Receiving Departments.
- Build and secure the bidding process for both services and parts; maintain vendor relationships for maintenance purchases.
- Assistance with other tasks and projects as assigned.
On The Job Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently, be able to prioritize work, and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, organization, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills are a must.
Only those candidates meeting or exceeding all requirements will be interviewed. Selected candidates will be required to take a written & hands-on skills test.
Candidates may email email@example.com with questions.