31 Jul E&I Maintenance Planner
E&I MAINTENANCE PLANNER
This position is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all E&I maintenance work in the assigned area of responsibility. Receives and reviews orders for completeness, validity of the priority, clarity and accuracy of information. Provides estimates for maintenance jobs including sequence of steps, number of craftspeople, man-hours and materials required.
- Perform shutdown and routine work order planning and scheduling functions as required to maintain reliable equipment operation
- Work with the mechanical planner and operations to develop critical path timelines for shutdown work
- Facilitate weekly scheduling, priority, and shutdown meetings with operations and mechanical maintenance counterparts.
- Perform shutdown work order planning and scheduling functions as needed.
- Use SAP management tool to create/update work plans, bill of materials, and document work history
- Work with the mills storeroom and purchasing staff on vendor and supplier selections.
- Maintain a daily focus on the safety of self and others. Insure that all safety training is accurate and up to date. Attend and participate in area safety team meetings.
- Applying and expanding new technology and industry learnings toward the work of equipment and process reliability improvement.
- Supervise crews and work teams when necessary to execute reliability improvement & repair work.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or the equivalent training and/or experience
- Previous E/I planning experience a plus
- Previous pulp and paper experience helpful
- Knowledge of NEC and NFPA70E codes helpful
- Candidate must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills, as well as initiative and the ability to delegate decision making and other responsibilities. Ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects and issues.
- Candidate must possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, both hourly and management.
- Candidate must model ND Paper values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office, Microsoft Outlook e-mail, Microsoft Projects, and SAP.
- Understanding of Process and Electrical print documents preferred