14 May East Coast Technical Customer Services Representative
East Coast Technical Customer Services Representative
ND Paper is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill in Old Town, Maine will reopen in 2019. ND Paper is proud of our more than 1,300 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of pulp and paper annually.
The Technical Customer Service(TCS) Representative, reporting to the SVP of Sales and Marketing, supports products from a technical basis produced by ND Paper delivered to customers’ facilities. The TCS representative will work closely with customers to troubleshoot complaints/claims and performance issues. In addition, the TCS representative will report back to the respective ND Paper production facility on findings providing all relevant information and samples.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Travel to visit customers with printers using ND Paper products
- Troubleshoot paper complaints received from the customer facilities working in collaboration with the customer
- Provide pressroom coverage and recommendations for ND Paper trials as needed
- Works closely with the individual sales directors to support customer pressroom requirements and provide feedback to the sales directors
- Support our Customers, Printers and our Damage Prevention Group on transit damage related issues as needed
- Compile and submit visit reports on all customer visits
- Provide Customer claim evaluation, recommendation, and resolution through the claim process.
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Customer Service for the paper industry or with pressroom experience
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
- Excellent communication
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma Required
- Ability to travel up to 60%+ with little notice