05 Jun Data Governance and Vendor Management Analyst, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Data Governance and Vendor Management Analyst, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our over 1,300 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Data Governance and Vendor Management Analyst to join our team.
The Data Governance and Vendor Management Analyst will work under the direction of the VP of Sourcing. This is a full-time salaried position. The hours of the position will be 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Data Governance Analyst is an integral part of the organization and is responsible for performing vendor master data maintenance and support the integration of new organizations within the Company. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who’s looking to make an impact.
The Data Governance and Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for a variety of activities within Sourcing, including setup and management of vendor and material records for the approved vendor and materials list, routing vendor and material addition and change request documentation for approvals, providing vendor addition and change guidance to mill buyers and storeroom managers, and continued enhancement to the process.
- Setup and maintenance of vendor and material master data in SAP
- Route vendor additional and approval requests to appropriate management for approval
- Ensure understanding and maintenance of the vendor and material master data in SAP
- Collaborate with Accounts Payables to review vendor insurance and bank details
- Pricing upload for raw materials
- Create, standardize, implement functional metrics process.
- Develop functional scorecards and ensure process is uniformly executed by the organization
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of established methodologies and continue to drive improvements
- Improvement and standardization of current vendor creation policies and processes
- Creation and development of vendor SLAs and KPIs in coordination with team and key stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience with master data management
- 3+ years of experience in vendor management or procurement/supply chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Six sigma Black Belt or Lean Master Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required