01 Aug Customer Account Representative
Customer Account Representative
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our over 1,400 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to add an experienced Customer Account Representative to our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive salary. The Customer Account Representative will serve as the primary, day-to-day contact for a specific, customer base within a sales territory. The Customer Account Representative must cultivate a strong relationship with their customers to drive sales, customer confidence, and manage the entire order to cash process for their accounts. The Customer Account Representative collaborates closely with the sales team to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by leveraging their strong understanding of the competitive landscape. This role works closely with the order management teams to identify and implement supply chain solutions.
- Primary customer contact point for all order related inquiries and requests
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with our customers
- Manage the customer experience by finding customized solutions to meet their needs; this includes managing inquiries, order placement, shipment tracking, and delivery confirmation and ensuring customers have a positive experience
- Collaborate with sales partners on strategy to attain sales goals
- Anticipate future customer needs by leveraging internal tools & resources, customer interaction and account knowledge
- Partner with planning and scheduling, logistics, sales and marketing, and finance departments to manage all day-to-day customer-facing activities and issue resolution
- Research customer complaints, settle customer disputes and process corrective actions
- Obtain competitive market intelligence that may aid in developing sales strategies to increase market share.
- Partner with Sales, OM and Operations teams to meet company goals and objectives.
- Business or related degree from an accredited post-secondary school
- Proven abilities in strong customer service skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Effective handling of large volumes of data and being able to multitask to manage time constraints
- An ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal guidance or supervision
- Ability to work in a fast pace team environment with changing business needs
- Knowledge with SAP is a plus.