30 Nov Contract Specialist (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. ND Paper is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
We have recently opened our US headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Specialist.
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiation of contractual agreements with vendors
- Monitor vendor compliance to contractual obligations and evaluates vendor performance to determine necessary amendments/extensions to the contracts
- Responsible for maintaining a database of all existing contracts and new contracts included but not limited to contract expiry, value, renewal terms, and warranty
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant contract drafting experience required with advanced knowledge of contract language and style
- Ability to negotiate both in person and through written communication with vendors
- Strong writing and editing skills for clarity
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills as the contract specialist will work directly with a wide range of stakeholders, including upper management and vendors, to negotiate complex contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience in the industrial space a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, purchasing law, finance, accounting, or related fields