29 May Capital and Maintenance Sourcing Manager (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
Capital and Maintenance Sourcing Manager (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. ND Paper is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to add top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Responsible for sourcing capital spend, including engineers and contractors for various projects as assigned
- Develop a robust supply chain
- Ensure quality of capital and maintenance services procured (zero defect)
- Harness supplier innovation
- Conduct lease vs. buy evaluation of capital spend
- Manage RFP process with General Contractors from arriving at scope of documents to owning the bidding process
- Negotiate, implement, and manage supplier contracts, exclusivity and NDA agreements
- Implement and manage strategic initiatives to lower costs of MRO and services across the mill system
- Work with Capital Projects team to manage, and coordinate major capital projects including strategic sourcing, and executing projects through the mill system
- Maintain, continuously improve & communicate standard processes utilized in capital delivery
- Identify potential cost savings, process optimization, and equipment upgrades facility-wide.
- Work with operations and maintenance in creating upcoming capital and major repair budgets.
- B.S. Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, Economics, Papermaking or another related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Engineering and Capital Project Management preferably in manufacturing
- Must have experience and ability to develop bid packages, contract development and vendor selection.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal and organization skills required for the development and justification of project authorization documents.
- Must function well within a team environment, and assume team leadership position.
- Must have strong time management skills, and prioritize multiple interests in the execution of an aggressive capital plan.
- Successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter, capable of utilizing multiple resources to achieve well defined objectives.
- Must model ND Paper’s values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.