09 Jul Buyer (Fairmont, WV)
ND Paper is a newly formed, wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited (HKG: 2689), a leading global paper product manufacturer and the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia. Nine Dragons has an extensive product line of kraftlinerboard, testlinerboard, white top linerboard, coated linerboard, high performance corrugating medium, coated duplex board, and coated white board. These products, along with the Rumford, Biron, and Fairmont product lines, provide a one-stop shop for a broad variety of your needs in packaging and paper products.
ND Paper is focused on putting the customer first and is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper, and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
Education Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 3+ years computerized experience in procurement and/ or general accounting experience.
- ERP experience with SAP desirable, or other equivalent ERP system.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Strong organizational ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be both fast and accurate in a high-volume setting.
- Ability to multitask; follow-up on pending issues; and meet deadlines.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
Must have a positive mental attitude and be able to communicate and work well with plant personnel in all departments. Top candidate will be proactive, self-directed, able to think out of box, and possess the ability to visualize, plan and complete projects with little or no supervision. Qualified candidates will have an exceptional safety record.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate with suppliers on pricing, products, terms of payment, problems/ concerns, and services.
- Ensure vendors are authorized to engage in business as qualified contractors.
- Implement and enforce Procurement Policies.
- Process purchase orders following all procedures including generation, price quotes, invoices, and supplier interaction.
- Update and maintain blanket purchase orders and supplier certificates of insurance.
- Knowledgeable of storeroom materials including supplier information, inventory, quantities (min/max).
- Assist the Finance Department with audits, vendor accounts, and proper inventory levels.
Only those candidates meeting or exceeding all requirements will be interviewed.
Candidates may email email@example.com with questions.