15 May Accounts Payable Specialist (Fairmont, WV)
Accounts Payable Specialist (Fairmont, WV)
ND Paper is a newly formed, wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited (HKG: 2689), a leading global paper product manufacturer and the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia. Nine Dragons has an extensive product line of kraftlinerboard, testlinerboard, white top linerboard, coated linerboard, high performance corrugating medium, coated duplex board, and coated white board. These products, along with the Rumford, Biron, and Fairmont product lines, provide a one-stop shop for a broad variety of your needs in packaging and paper products.
ND Paper is focused on putting the customer first and is an environmentally friendly company that manufactures and distributes various types of pulp, paper, and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron, Wisconsin are fully-integrated paper and pulp mills with approximately 1,000 employees and the capacity to produce 890,000 metric tons of paper annually.
Education Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 3+ years computerized experience in accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- ERP experience with SAP desirable, or other equivalent ERP system.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Strong organizational ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be both fast and accurate in a high-volume setting.
- Ability to multitask, follow up on pending issues, and meet deadlines.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
Must have a positive mental attitude and be able to communicate and work well with plant personnel in all departments. Top candidate will be proactive, self-directed, able to think out of box, and possess the ability to visualize, plan, and complete projects with little or no supervision. Qualified candidates will have an exceptional safety record.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and processes invoices in email and hard copy formats.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via email or phone.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing invoices and purchase orders.
- Receives, researches, and resolves variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status.
- Performs assigned monthly closing duties including inventory counts, reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and research within required timelines.
- Performs other duties as required to support the Accounting Department.
Only those candidates meeting or exceeding all requirements will be interviewed.
Candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.