06 Jun Customer Solutions Team Support Coordinator, Dayton, Ohio
Customer Solutions Team Support Coordinator, Dayton, Ohio
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our over 1,300 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Solutions Team Support Coordinator to join our team.
This role will work under the direction of the team lead and will be responsible for all professional administrative duties associated with the Ohio office. In addition, this position will also have accountability to assist with transit damage claim processing, corrective actions, sales order entry, customer reporting and other Customer Solutions team back-up accountability as needed. Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office applications desired. This is a full-time salaried position. The hours of the position will be 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Procures all supplies for Ohio office including vendor management, price negotiations, and supply replenishment. Ensures requirements are met in the most cost-effective manner.
- Coordinates with building maintenance and security to ensure appropriate services are in place and functioning properly.
- Makes travel arrangements for all Customer Solutions employees in the Ohio office, ensuring most cost-effective methods are utilized.
- Provides general administrative support including using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to create documents as well as completing expense reports and SAP service entries for subcontracting.
- Coordinates meetings and events for ND Paper US.
- Generates and distributes various office reports
- Provides back up for transit damage claim processing and reporting.
- Assists with export paperwork auditing.
- Assists with order entry and corrective actions processing (customer debits/credits).
- Executes day-to-day Customer Solutions team responsibilities in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Associates of Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field.
- 1+ years in an administrative support role demonstrating effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- A high energy, self-starter with superior organization, communication skills and initiative.
- Detailed oriented, with emphasis on accuracy
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlet, Internet Explorer, and Power Point
- Must be confident and possess strong interpersonal skills especially in conflict resolution.
- Ability to work independently; needs general direction only
- SAP experience desirable.