15 Mar Senior IT Integrated Auditor (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
Senior IT Integrated Auditor (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
ND Paper, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia, and a leading paper product manufacturer globally. We are an environmentally-friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. We anticipate our fourth mill, in Old Town, Maine, will reopen in 2019. We are proud of our 1,100 dedicated employees, who together produce 1.1 million metric tons of paper annually.
We have opened our US headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and are looking to hire top talent to join our dynamic team! ND Paper offers full benefits and a competitive compensation. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior IT Integrated Auditor to join our team.
In this role, the Senior IT Integrated Auditor will conduct or participate in integrated audits including Information Technology (IT), Business Operations, Compliance and Financial audits with minimal guidance or oversight. The Senior IT Integrated Auditor will take a lead role in executing audits and working closely with the Head of Internal Audit. Candidates must have proven experience executing projects and engaging business partners to enhance the control environment. A background in IT, Operational, Compliance and Financial audits is required.
- Plans and executes IT general and application controls reviews; IT security and governance reviews; pre- and post-implementation reviews; business process and database security controls reviews; and familiarity with data analytics (IDEA, ACL, Tableau, Winshuttle, etc.) and continuous control auditing.
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of IT application, configuration and manual controls within complex IT environments.
- Plan and define projects, identify risk areas, develop appropriate audit plan, document findings, and reports per IIA standards.
- Assists with IT risk assessments, reviews of system access, segregation of duties, and documentation of controls/processes.
- Prioritize and assist in scheduling audit tests to be performed and interact with auditees to obtain the necessary information.
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls throughout the business and provides client-focused value added recommendations in a clear manner to stakeholders.
- Use audit software (i.e. ACL, IDEA, Tableau, Winshuttle) to analyze large volumes of data for trends, outliers, specific attributes to enhance audit coverage.
- Reviews the relevance, reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify, and report such information.
- Reviews operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Reviews the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and whether the organization is in compliance.
- Use SAP ECC/BI tools to extract data from IT systems for use in audits.
- Partners with IT management and other business owners to enhance IT control environment.
- Performs inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews at the request of the Head of Internal Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology field or Accounting, or equivalent in the required field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with internal or external auditing, including three years’ experience conducting technology audits. Big 4 experience preferred.
- CISA required; CPA/CIA preferred; MBA or a master’s degree in the field desirable.
- Experience with auditing SAP ECC/BI/GRC required.
- Business and data analytics experience with emphasis on ad-hoc analytical interpretation of data files in various formats.
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, key reports, interfaces, operating systems, and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills, both verbal and written, with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills; professional and ethical demeanor at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, demonstrated prioritization and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, autonomy, adaptability, maturity and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential information and knowledge of IIA Standards and CoBIT and COSO framework.
- Flow-charting experience (Visio) required.
- Open to travel 20-30%.